Selling Property In Spring Mills
When it's time to sell your Spring Mills property, please make sure your real estate agent is aware of these guidelines:
- One "FOR SALE" sign may be placed only on the property that is for sale. Directional signs placed in other locations (such as at the nearest corner) are not permitted, and will be removed.
- "Open House" signs may be placed at intersections, but must be removed immediately when the open house is over.
- Make sure that all bidders receive a copy of the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions. To obtain copies, send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there is a lien on your property due to any fine for a violation of the covenants or nonpayment of Association dues, this must be paid before your closing. You must pay the lien and obtain a signed release from the Association.
- If you vacate your home before it is sold, please remember that it is YOUR responsibility to make sure it is maintained according to the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, until it is sold. The property must be kept in a neat and orderly condition, including lawn mowing, exterior repairs, etc. If your agent is taking care of this for you, it is still YOUR responsibility to ensure that it is being done.
Buying Property In Spring Mills
If you are buying or considering buying property in Spring Mills, please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Be aware that Spring Mills is a planned community. There is a yearly fee for ownership of property, which helps to pay for upkeep of roads and common areas, snow removal, maintenance and operation of the recreational facilities, and other expenses of the community.
- Please make sure your real estate agent or the seller has given you a copy of the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions of Spring Mills. These rules are meant to protect you, as a homeowner, and the value of your property. You need to be familiar with these as you make your decision about buying property in Spring Mills.
- The Spring Mills Subdivision Unit Owners' Association is not responsible to inform you of the covenants and restrictions. You and your real estate agent are responsible to obtain this information. To receive a copy of the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions, please email your request to email@example.com or download in PDF format here.