Phone: 304-596-6630
Email: Info@SpringMills.org

115 North Queen Street
Martinsburg, WV 25401
A SPECIAL THANKS!

June 2, 2018

A SPECIAL THANKS!

In this past year your association has placed over 10,000 plastic bags for pet waste throughout the community.  That is over 10,000 piles of pet waste that didn’t get left along our walking paths and streets. THANK YOU!

Unfortunately there appears a few that chose to continue to allow their pets to soil our community and not pick up after their pets.

For the 98% that enjoy living in a clean and well kept community, we will continue to stock our pet bag boxes.  To the other 2% we will continue to enforce the Berkeley County Dog Ordinance which reads in part, "... Dogs not on property owned or leased by the owner of the dog shall be kept on a leash... Owners of dogs which are permitted to leave waste on public or private property not his or her own should immediately remove and destroy the waste. Owners who do not remove such waste from the public or private property not owned or leased by them are guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be fined not less than $50.00 or more than $150.00 upon conviction. Any dog which deposits waste... is subject to seizure."

Compliance Committee